Wednesday, September 28, 2005

 

Tsubasa Chronicles!


Wooo!! They made a game!

To explain, there is manga (soon to be anime) made by CLAMP (famous for such manga as X and Cardcaptor Sakura) called Tsubasa: Resevoir Chronicles. It is cross over manga, including Syaoran (Lee in the English Anime of Cardcaptors) as the main character, and Sakura (also crossed-over from Cardcaptor Sakura) as the princess of Clow (For more, check a bookstore or someone who specailizes in manga.). Note: the two are featured on the cover of the game.

In any case, I would love to own this game (seeing how the DS is not region-locked), but I can't find a way to import yet (I don't have a credit card, I would have done the same for Naruto 3 and Jump Superstars). In any case, from the japanese Nintendo site the screenshots seem to show an RPG (which I love). It looks like you fight Fai and Chi(0_o I suppose he's the most likely to be evil). I do wonder what attacks Sakura would have (healing? special "wing" attacks that you power up or gain when you get another feather?).

Can someone translate the nintendo page?

UPDATE: I ran the site through the BableFish translator, and loosly translated it. It is a card-based RPG... Comes out Oct. 27th, for 5,229 yen, and up to two people can play.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?